Thursday, December 8, 2011

A New Direction - Commercial Photography!

I've dabbled in photography of every sort, but just recently I was asked to take on a massive project unlike any I've done in the past.

A local mill-working and cabinetry company, known throughout the industry for quality craftsmanship and unique designs, asked me to photograph several of their client sites. Their goal - to develop an updated website including multiple photo galleries of their projects.

Initially, I was hesitant to accept such a challenge, but after shooting these beautiful facilities, I'm excited to offer this new branch of photography service.

Here are a few examples of the images I captured. The focus was on the 'wood' elements in each location.

SANGRIA Restaurant - Allentown, PA










More to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment