Friday, March 25, 2011

Wedding Season

Spring is here! That means it's time to start booking some outdoor sessions. It also means it's wedding season.

If you or someone you know is planning a wedding or just got engaged, let them know I'm taking appointments. Weekends are limited, so contact me soon to guarantee a session.

It's been a while since I last updated my photo blog. I've taken a job as a freelance contributor for Patch.com, an AOL company bringing hyper-local news to the Lehigh Valley (and across the country!). It's been a whirlwind of experience. I'm loving every minute of it!

However, I miss the personal time I get with my clients when I have the opportunity to photograph them in a 'one-on-one' session.

Here's a wedding I photographed in the fall, the last wedding season. The client asked to remain anonymous, so these are mostly just photo-journalistic shots.






















No comments:

Post a Comment