Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Amber and Chad

Amber & Chad
June 2009

My cousin, Chad, found a wonderful girl, Amber, to spend the rest of his life with. He asked if I would be their wedding photographer. I was so happy to capture their special day. This wedding had special meaning to me, so I was honored to take on the responsibility of catching those priceless moments.

They married in central PA, not far from Bloomsburg. It's a home away from home for me, so this was one wedding I knew I didn't want to miss!



Amber's Bridesmaids were a riot! This was the 'Pre-Ceremony'!




My 3 'Toughest' Cousins!


Both Amber and Chad were very emotional during the ceremony. 
It was hard for me to wipe my tears and take good pictures at the same time!



This was the first reception I've been to where they had a 'Shot Dance' ... you pay $1 for a shot and then dance with the Bride and Groom ... it was INTERESTING!

Even my Pop joined in the 'Shot Dance' fun!



The dance floor was packed all night ... it was a great celebration of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment