Friday, September 18, 2009

Let's get this started!

I have a couple other blogs - one that's my personal journal, one that's my 'vacation' journal. Why not start a blog just for my favorite pics? Hmmm, I'll pick some now...oldies, but goodies from the early years (pre-digital!)


Northern Cascades, Washington
Summer 2004



Oregon Surf
Summer 2004 (Addison - age 2)




Sunset over Olympic National Park, WA
Summer 2004



Nothing fancy about this one ... just cool! I met Jennifer Garner outside of the Boulder Cafe on Pearl Street in Boulder, CO. She was filming the movie "Catch and Release". Fun!



Addison, age 3 in Estes Park, CO
Summer 2005



Great Sand Dunes National Park, CO
Summer 2005





Durange - Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, Durango, CO
Summer 2005



Colorado Wildflowers
Summer 2005




Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, CO
Summer 2005

1 comment: